Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Wants List

Just like every single female blogger out there that is greedy, I am also a guy that want some stuff in my life. If you ever felt that you have too much moolah in your pocket and would like to assist me, you are welcome to give me a call or send me an email.

On my top 10 wants list

1)sony bravia LCD TV
2)sony Playstation 3
3)A osim massaging Chair, those 3k ones.

1 to 3 comes together as I want to sit on the chair, and play ps3 on my LCD TV. Thanks, so generous people can buy all 3 at once, or get together and cup your cash together and buy me those stuff.

4)A freaking Car liscense
5)A car i guess

4 and 5 goes together too. No need to explain right?

6)A brand new oven
7)A trip to makan at Morton's Steak house
8)A trip to makan at the MELT Buffet at oriental hotel
9) chocolates, lots of them is good for health I think

6 to 9 is my passion, so no comments here ha.

10)Sunshine empire to go down

For choice 10, it is abit personal, as sunshine empire turn a great guy I considered as a friend to a greedy money hungry bastard who would to scam what little cash I have. May the founders James Plang the cocked-eye guy and Jackie hoo CHEAT whose name really have a cheat in it, break their legs and get 2nd degree burns on their groin area.





1 Comments:

At November 20, 2007 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Euro Techno Go said...

possible to achieve 1 to 9 with money

point 10 ? priceless. sit back and enjoy the fall of the empire !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home