Friday, December 14, 2007

The grand experiment

Ah,due to extreme boredom, I decided on an experiment.

If 500 crunches a day will get you the abs you desire in 10 days. I have been eating considerablely lesser for the past 2 days, and each day I did 500 crunches.

Till now, all I am getting is hunger pangs and a pain in my abs whenever I cough. Hopefully, I can endure and survive this 10 days of hell. Freak, if the experiment fails, this mean that I am screwed.

If target is achieved, I will celebrate by eating chocolates. If I fail miserablely, I will console myself by having some sympathy chocolates.

day 1 : feel like crap.
day 2: feel like crap * 2
day 3: feel like crap * 3 plus wondering if I gonna survive the next 7 days.
day 4: feel like crap * 4 + working on this day + fever = 3 hit combo almost ko me





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home