Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ka-hate it or love it,you have to follow ka.

There are times when I wonder why I could have been so dumb,

Why I could have done stuff I never would expect to do,

Then I guess the reason, was because it is you.

Every smile you make will make my legs turn weak,

Sometimes I wonder at the absurdity of everything.

Why did I move so fast? When I used to be slow.

Why did liquor that used to taste so bitter, started to taste so sweet to me now.

Nothing bites more than knowing I will never be the one,

but nothing hurts more than seeing you sad.

If there is anything I could ever do to make you smile, I would do it.

If only I could understand more of your sadness.

I can't give you everything you want, but if I could,

I will give you everything I can.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home