Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello ppl

Hi ladies and gentlemen, faithful readers of my blogs.

I am very sorry that I haven been entertaining you guys recently due to commitment to my studies.

Intitally I wanted to blog only after my exams......

But one incident that happened today shown me that it is very important to entertain others.It may relive the stress from their lives.I was fortunate enough to receive a phone call from a total stranger,yet it took my mind off my studies,and my stress level decreased by 50% instantly.Isn't it amazing?

Today at around 4pm,after burying my head in my Leadership management notes, I received a phone call from a unlisted number. I answered the phone in a bored manner, but the person on the other end asked me in a very cheerful voice if I know how to speak in Chinese.

"先生讲华语吗?"

Hey being so cheerful, and being from China, I feel that I cannot be a bad host since our government is welcoming foreign talents.

To my pleasant surprise, she say she is calling from hong kong, and is inviting me to join a charity gala ball in Hong kong with tons of famous celebrities! I was immediately bowl over by her generous offer, even when she didn't even know my name, nor age, nor address. I refused to question how the heck she managed to pick me, cause an unnamed fortune teller once told me I am born under a lucky star. Hoho,apparently I am going to stay at a famous 5-star hotel and get flown first class there!

FREE OF CHARGE!

She wanted to get my Address first, so I feel that it wouldn't be right to give her my real address since my parents live here also. I want to give the tickets to my mum and dad as their wedding aniversary surprise! I asked her to send the tickets to another address ( my friend's one) but I may have spell the wrong spelling for Tiong Bahru.

I ask her send the mail to Tiong Fuck you road, street 69,#12-69, and to Mr Fu Ck You. She has a terrible command of englsh, so I have to spell it out for her. She asked my age, I say I was 32, and she commented that I sounded young. She is a first-class telephone operator, since she can guess I am younger than 32!

Actually I think she was flirting with me all the way, she kinda make me blush.

Feeling extremely shy, I told her to fuck off, since I dun like Zhang Hui Mei who was coming to charity Gala and I slammed the phone on her.

Goddamn me for my shyness.



(p.s-The above is a true and unedited incident)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home