Friday, August 22, 2008

Dear God

I know it isn't very nice of me to have this small minor request of you now,cause I am neither a buddhist,christian,catholic,muslim and I am definately not a Jew.

Happily,I am neither an aethist or a member of a santanic cult too.So if you exist,pls hear me out.

It is like 8.30am now,and I got a leadership management test in around 6 hours.I didn't study that much.And I went for a pathetic fireworks display the night before.

If you have it in your heart to forgive me and allow me a great grade,I promise you,I will feed the next few kittens I see.
































If even that doesn't sway you,I will also give up eating any chocolates(it is as good as giving up my secret heroin addiction) for the next week or so.
Please,even if you don't like me that much,pity me.

(P.S-Just incase I die of red bull overdose,please let me through the pearly gates even though I am neither baptised nor circumcised)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home