Sunday, March 15, 2009

Need a stiff drink

I sincerely wish that I am an idiot. I worry less about life, and won't have to be frustrated by the speed of things going around me that is spiriling out of control.

I seriously hate to be able to forecast the future. Shit man.

I need some Volka tonight.

On a side note, Got this from a facebook application about ppl who is born on sept 14. Interesting,90% accurate.

Suave and compromising. <---Yeahhhh, I am damn Suave

Careful, cautious and organized.<---Not with my room apparently, but other things, abit. Esp about r/s

Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn.<---Wah, my friends would agree with this

Quiet but able to talk well. <---Depends, I am always able to talk well. I like to talk but sometimes I am also quite silent with strangers.

Calm and cool.<---I am cool, usually calm, unless dealing with jerks

Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest.<---quite true, I am not always honest, I cannot even be honest with my own feelings.

Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around.Secretive<---Good points is quite accurate, I love to look for info too much, and quite secretive. Know too many stupid secrets

Loves sports, leisure and traveling.<--Love sports but suck at it

Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.<---wah, this part hor, I kena complain by many ppl before, esp gals, don't like to show emotions infront of the ladies, very malu one leh. And I am super duper choosy in relationships, stupid virgos, always like that.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home