Sunday, July 27, 2008

Random blog posting

I toss and I turn in bed
Memories lose resurfacing in my dreams
Old repressed thoughts appear to be appearing through them
I feel an old stirring in my heart
Do I believe in something I thought I had discarded
Uncertainties in myself whenever I see you
Questions I asked but never answered
I walked the first step
Unsure of neither the second nor the end of the path
Will you give me your hand and pull me up with a smile
Or would you shake your head sadly and move along
Your biggest mistake is being beautiful
My biggest mistake is lacking balls
Are you who I think you are
Or are you what I know I want
Was it your looks that took my breath away
Or was it your laughter that stole my heart that day
You make my feel stupid
And I thank you for that














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home