Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wow,amazing crap.




Your Brain is 73% Female, 27% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!





Ahhhhhhhhhhh,I am almost female in thinking.That is the biggest pile of hogwash I ever seen in my entire life.Afterall,all the people I have liked in the past,are all girls,and I think like a girl?

I have been dedicating my entire life to studying women and I haven even scratch the surface and I think like a girl? WOW!

Hopefully,with this new results to boost my self-confidence,I will be able to understand why girls love Bengs that much,and be able to find myself a hot looking cute guy in the very near future.

Poppycock,bullocks,crap to this test.

It is the most idiotic one I ever done in my short lifespan.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home