Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random rants

1)I have a overwhelming issue with gay guys going to safra to swim,can u guys let me know wtf u have to act so overwhelmingly gay at a swimming pool?Goddamn it,I had to watch with morbid fansination as 2 gay guys started to stroke each other's abs at the damn swimming pool.Needless to say,I packed up and went home.



AND FUCK! I see a GODDAMN BLOODY USED CONDOM INSIDE THE GENTS.WHY THE FUCK IS A CONDOM DOING INSIDE A SAFRA SWIMMING POOL.WTF,just get a hotel room or something.





2)Pics of my exploration buddies

All damn yandao dudes









Obviously,this is a rather embrassing moment and picture in my life.









A very kinky desmond doing very kinky stuff to a unwilling tank.









Opps,Saw this only after we all climbed the damn tank.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home